We advise our clients on all doubts which might arise in matters related to rentals, making ourselves available to offer a full consultancy at the time of signing any type of contract, as well as in the legal defence in eviction proceedings and, generally, in any litigation which might result from this type of contractual relationship.
We handle the negotiations of all types of rental contracts, as much of individual properties as of all types of business premises, including transactions of property transfers and goodwill.
The more common transactions in this field are:
- Drawing up rental contracts of individual properties and business premises. Urban and rural rentals.
- Drawing up contracts of goodwill or business handovers.
- Evictions and claiming for unpaid rent.
- Social housing.
- Rent-controlled contracts and rental updates.
- Filing claims against tenants for damage caused to property.
- Cases of property occupation.