In this field we advise our clients on the legal issues which may arise on more personal matters:
- Separation proceedings, annulment, divorce or terms of guardianship and custody and child support, undertaking a mediation role with the aim of reaching the best solution in the best interest of all parties, especially the minors involved in each case, in a manner in which the breakup can finalise with an agreement. In cases in which this is not possible, we represent our clients in the litigation proceedings in court, with the object of obtaining the judgement which best suits the circumstances of each case.
- Amendments to agreements of divorce, separation or the breakup of a common law marriage (terminating or modifying child support, allocation of use of the marital home, modifying the agreement of guardianship and custody or visitation rights).
- Proceedings for the legal incapacitation of people who, for different circumstances, are incapable to govern themselves and to handle their own affairs.
- Proceedings to recognise and challenge parentage, paternity.
- Claiming for child support.
- Advising and preparing prenuptial agreements, with the aim of establishing the marriage’s economic regime or other matters concerning its formation.
- Guardianship, as a means to safeguard and protect the interests of disabled children.